Special Research Seminars
Wayne State University's Office of the Vice President for Research aims to provide faculty opportunities to share their research ideas and build collaborations. Our faculty engage in the areas of water, neurosciences, lipids, nanotechnology, biobehavior, genomics and more. Through our various @Wayne research groups, we provide researchers and students a venue to not only collaborate, but bring in nationally-known speakers that spark new ideas and opportunities.
The links below will take you to their websites. Please feel free to visit these websites to learn about these research groups, the work they are doing and the events they are hosting!
- Nano@Wayne Seminar: "Chemically Functionalized Two-Dimensional Nanoelectronic Heterostructures"
- IBio Seminar with Ana Daugherty, Ph.D., University of Illinois - Neural Cognitive Health Risk and Protection: Insights From the Study of Aging and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wayne State University and Henry Ford Hospital present findings on reducing hospital visits for patients with End State Renal Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Brain & Behavior Research Foundation awards $70k to Wayne State professor to study PTSD
- Wayne State awarded $2.74 million NIH grant to improve asthma management in youth
- $2.3M to Wayne State cognitive neuroscientist to study fetus-to-infant brain development