Protocol application forms
The IACUC is now using an online submission process (eProtocol). Please review Submitting an Animal Research Protocol for assistance.
- If you plan to submit an amendment to add personnel in eProtocol, please consider first submitting the following form via email (email@example.com) if that person has not yet been trained by the DLAR:
VAMC funding applications (formerly requiring an ACORP) should be submitted using eProtocol. Contact the IACUC office with questions.
If you have an approved protocol that is on the old Word application form, you do not need to use eProtocol at this time. You can amend the protocol using the the Word documents below.
- Animal Tables (.doc)
- Housing Outside DLAR Facilities (.doc)
- New Transgenic Strains (.doc)
- Transportation of Animals (.doc)
- Animal Hazardous Agents Form Attachment (.doc)
Housing outside DLAR animal facilities forms
- Mouse Husbandry Agreement Checklist (.doc)
- Rat Husbandry Agreement Checklist (.doc)
- Satellite Housing Room Log (PDF) - NEW 12/2017
- DLAR Census Sheet (PDF)