Important Reminder: New electronic grant and contract proposal development system to be launched: Sign up for training today!
To improve the process of preparing and submitting grant and contract proposals, Wayne State University will soon replace Coeus with two software applications from Evisions: SP and 424. Evisions SP provides for the electronic routing and approval of sponsored program proposals and documents. In addition, proposals developed in Evisions 424 can be linked to an Evisions SP form for routing and approvals prior to submission.
Evisions 424 is an electronic proposal development and submission application that is similar to the current Adobe Grants.gov forms used by faculty, but includes many automated features to allow completion of the grants application to be easier, more accurate, and submission to be more efficient. The Evisions suite will be available to the campus research community in late November 2016.
Processes and navigation in Evisions are similar to Coeus. However, in order to provide for the most seamless transition possible, all faculty and administrators are encouraged to attend training. Many group sessions are offered; additionally, SPA Training is available to visit your department or college for individualized training. Sessions will run every Thursday between now and December 8.
- Oct. 13, 2016, 10 a.m. to 12 noon - register here
- Oct. 20, 2016, 10 a.m. to 12 noon - register here
- Oct. 27, 2016, 10 a.m. to 12 noon - register here
- Nov. 3, 2016, 10 a.m. to 12 noon - register here
- Nov. 10, 2016, 10 a.m. to 12 noon - register here
- Nov. 17, 2016, 10 a.m. to 12 noon - register here
- Dec. 1, 2016, 10 a.m. to 12 noon - register here
- Dec. 8, 201, 10 a.m. to 12 noon - register here
All sessions will be held in 5057 Woodward, 3rd floor conference room.
Questions related to Evisions should be directed to Tim Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org.