Sponsored Program Administration
SPA provides continuing education for investigators and support staff in the proper administration of grants and contracts.
The Sponsored Program Administration (SPA) Office within the Division of Research is responsible for the institutional oversight for Wayne State University’s external sponsored programs. In this capacity, SPA provides service to three distinct groups: 1) faculty, 2) the University, and 3) the sponsors. SPA plays a role throughout the lifecycle of the project that includes:
- Proposal preparation and submission.
- Award acceptance.
- Successful completion of the project objectives.
SPA provides training sessions for a wide range of topics including eProp preparation and submission, proposal budget development, Researcher’s Dashboard navigation, and generating Coeus web-reports.
- Updated information from the National Science Foundation about the government shutdown
- New Research Policy: Health Insurance Expenditures – Fellowships and Training Grants Policy
- Important news from NSF: Changes to the way the research community registers for NSF accounts and maintains account and user profile information
- SPA BLOG