ALL INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES ARE CREATED, APPROVED AND PROCESSED VIA ePROP/EVISIONS.
eProp/Evisions tracks research proposals and award activity, provides for streamlined internal routing and approval of proposals, facilitates submission to sponsor systems (Grants.gov), and stores proposal documents.
eProp/Evisions allows users expanded access to proposal development, submission, and award information through a very simple, user-friendly interface.
The system includes the following features:
- Extra validations and error checking to ensure proposal will be error free upon submission to Grants.gov
- System-to-system data transmission for >95% of all Grants.gov opportunities
- Budget builder tool includes fringe benefits, F&A rates, inflation rates, and multi-year replication
- Proposal development (budget, narrative, compliance questions)
- Re-use data and copy proposals
- Robust routing and approval
- Database of all sponsored program activity
- Tracking of proposals and awards to subcontractors
- Intuitive User Interface
Navigation and process in Evisions are similar to Coeus. In order to provide for the most seamless transition possible, training sessions will be offered for all faculty and administration. For more information regarding training opportunities, please contact Tim Foley, firstname.lastname@example.org or 577-3726.