COVID-19 message from the VP for Research
As with many universities and communities facing the COVID-19 pandemic, Wayne State University has adjusted its research support and programs during this period to best manage the challenge at hand for the health and well-being of all. We hope you find this website helpful in navigating research status updates and guidance for research support and operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have questions, please do not hestiate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pandemic Warriors: How WSU Applebaum is helping during COVID-19
- Zinc may help with fertility during COVID-19 pandemic, researchers report
- Wayne State research team developing AI model to aid in early detection of SARS-CoV2 in children
- Wayne State University seeks volunteers for clinical trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- UPDATES - Laboratory-based research activities on-campus: Current evolving pandemic situation – awareness, preparedness and pause of defined on-site activities