COVID-19 message from the VP for Research
As with many universities and communities facing the COVID-19 pandemic, Wayne State University has adjusted its research support and programs during this period to best manage the challenge at hand for the health and well-being of all. We hope you find this website helpful in navigating research status updates and guidance for research support and operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have questions, please do not hestiate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Wayne State researchers receive NSF funding to develop COVID-19 risk-prediction system
- Wayne State researchers complete analysis on testing and reopening under COVID-19
- Bioinformatics software developed by Wayne State researchers may help expedite COVID-19 vaccine
- Wayne State School of Medicine faculty member and son make face shields for Detroit Receiving Hospital ER
- Wayne State faculty aiding public safety and clinical care teams with PPE