Federal Agency Guidance on COVID-19
Agency Updates Specific to Federal Award Impact And Research
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Resources for Healthcare Facilities
- Resources for Institutes of Higher Education
- Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) due to Loss of Operations (3/19/20)
Per OMB: Provides similar administrative relief as listed in M-20-11 to an expanded scope of recipients affected by the loss of operational capacity and increased costs due to the COVID-19 crisis.
A link to the OMB memo and other federal guidance, as well as a repository for institutional guidance can be located on the COGR website here.
- Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (3/9/20)
Per OMB: OMB is allowing Federal agencies to grant class exceptions in instances where the agency has determined that the purpose of the Federal awards is to support the continued research and services necessary to carry out the emergency response related to COVID-19. Further, agencies are reminded of their existing flexibility to issue exceptions on a case-by-case basis in accordance with 2 CFR § 200.102, Exceptions. The Administration will evaluate if these flexibilities should be extended to recipients whose operations have been adversely impacted in the emergency response related to COVID-19 at a later date.
- NIAID strategic plan details COVID-19 research priorities - April 23, 2020
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients
- eRA Information: eRA modules unavailable April 17 to April 20 during cloud migration - April 13, 2020
- Video: Update on COVID-19 Flexibilities for the Research Community - Mike Lauer, NIH Deputy Director for Extramural Research - Mar. 26, 2020
- Flexibilities Available to Applicants and Recipients of Federal Financial Assistance Affected by COVID-19
- FAQs on COVID-19 Flexibilities for Applicants and Recipients
- NIH LATE APPLICATION POLICY Due to Public Health Emergency for United States for 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Proposal Submission and Award Management Related to COVID-19
- NIH Guidance on Travel and Meetings Hosted by NIH
- NIH Extramural Response to Natural Disasters and Other Emergencies
- Guidance for NIH-funded Clinical Trials and Human Subjects Studies Affected by COVID-19
- Flexibilities for Assured Institutions for Activities of Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUCs) Due to COVID-19
- Coronavirus Information
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for National Science Foundation (NSF) Proposers and Awardees
- Dear Colleague Letter: Provisioning Advanced Cyberinfrastructure to Further Research on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- NSF Guidance for Major Facilities and Contracts Regarding COVID-19
- NSF Deadline Extensions
- Implementation of OMB Memorandum M-20-20: Repurposing Existing Federal Financial Assistance Programs and Awards to Support the Emergency Response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) - April 13, 2020
COVID-19 FAQs for Grant Applicants and Recipients (Version 2, March 25, 2020): The current COVID -19 crisis has led to many general questions associated with proposal submission and award management. The United States Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity (USAMRAA) is providing this information as a service to our applicant and recipient communities to address immediate, high-level questions that have been posed to federal research assistance agencies. Please note that given the fact that COVID-19 and associated impacts continue to evolve, applicants and recipients are strongly encouraged to monitor the resources provided below for updates. USAMRAA is publishing information on flexibilities for organizations funded by USAMRAA to conduct research on COVID-19 along with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on other administrative flexibilities whose operations have been adversely impacted in the emergency response related to COVID-19. These FAQs will be updated as more information becomes available.
- USAMRAA's Supplemental Guidance on Administrative Flexibilities for Grants and Cooperative Agreements in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- ANIMAL CARE AND USE REVIEW OFFICE (ACURO) Guidance for COVID-19
- COVID-19 HRPO Reporting Update