Information on restarting WSU research operations
The following are links to important guidance prepared to assist faculty, staff and students on the various safety precautions needed to restart research operations on campus. Additional information will be added as developed.
1) Guidance on Face Coverings Required in Enclosed Public Spaces - visit here
2) SARS-CoV-2: Selecting and applying an appropriate surface disinfectant - visit here
3) Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines for Cleaning Laboratory Workspaces - visit here
4) Documented Screen Template for Visitors and Service Providers for Research-related Activities on Campus to be submitted to college/school research dean - visit here
5) Approval process for on-campus collaborators and research training activities involving individuals from outside of Wayne State University - visit here