iLab Shipping Request System
Beginning November 1, 2016, requests to ship dangerous goods (Chemical, Biological, Radioactive Materials, and DRY ICE) will be processed through the iLab Core Facility. Your lab must establish an account.
To register for an account, go to: https://waynestate.corefacilities.org/service_center/show_external/3919
In the upper-right-hand corner click 'LOGIN' A pop-up window should appear displaying, 'WSU user, Click here to login or register using your institute login and password.' Click the here link.
Login using your institution credentials.
Upon successful authentication, you will be prompted to select your PI/lab from the pull-down list and provide your phone number.
Submit the completed registration form. Submission will notify your PI of your lab membership request.
You will be sent an email with basic instructions on using the system at this time. However, you will not be able to place orders with your new account until your PI has approved your lab membership request.
To Create a Service Request:
Once you have been accepted into your PI's lab and assigned a Fund Number, you can login and submit requests.
Select the Request Services tab and click on the 'Request Service' button next to the service of interest.
You will be asked to complete a form and provide payment information for your request before submitting the request to the core.
Your request will be pending review by the core. The core will add charges and submit it back to you for approval. Make sure to watch for an email from iLab regarding your updated project.
To Create a Reservation:
Once you have been accepted into your PI's lab and assigned Fund Number, you can request service.
- Navigate to the core page: https://waynestate.corefacilities.org/service_center/show_external/3919
- In the upper-right-hand corner click 'LOGIN' A pop-up window should appear displaying, 'WSU user, Click here to login or register using your institute login and password.' Click the here link.
- Enter your user id and password, and sign in.
- Select the Schedule Equipment tab and click on the 'View Schedule' button next to the instrument of interest. Click and drag on the time frame you would like to schedule your reservation for.
- A window will pop up that will allow you to verify your reservations details and provide payment information before saving the reservation.
- Your reservation may need to be approved by the core. You can confirm this by viewing your homepage (click the "Home" button in the upper left corner of the iLab window).