Sponsored Program Administration
As steward of the university’s externally-funded research portfolio, SPA is responsible for ensuring that all research proposals and projects adhere to WSU’s academic and research policies and meet its obligations to external sponsors.
The Sponsored Program Administration (SPA) Office within the Division of Research is responsible for the institutional oversight for Wayne State University’s external sponsored programs. In this capacity, SPA provides service to three distinct groups: 1) faculty, 2) the University, and 3) the sponsors. SPA plays a role throughout the lifecycle of the project that includes:
- Proposal preparation and submission.
- Award acceptance.
- Successful completion of the project objectives.
SPA provides training sessions for a wide range of topics including eProp preparation and submission, proposal budget development, Researcher’s Dashboard navigation, and generating Coeus web-reports.
- Important ClinicalTrials.gov Requirements
- Changing policies impact NIH-funded studies involving human subjects
- SPA BLOG -- SPA Blah Blah
- Message from the National Science Foundation - Issuance of Revised NSF Award Terms and Conditions