Division of Research Video
News & Announcements
- Wayne State researcher receives NSF grant to improve the quality of imaging and chemical sensing of disease biomarkers
- Wayne State researcher presented innovative findings for neuropsychiatric illnesses using fMRS at Society of Biological Psychiatry meeting
- Wayne State University College of Engineering professor receives prestigious Camille Dreyfus Award
- Translating innovative technologies from the bench to the clinic at Wayne State University
- Wayne State student receives NIH fellowship to study stress-induced use of nicotine
- More News
- IRB Training: When Does Research Require IRB Review?
- May 31 2016 at 1:00 PMIRB Administration Office, 87 E Canfield, 2nd FloorLearn about making determinations as to whether or not a research project or research activities require IRB review according to the federal regulations. We will discuss examples of both research that must be submitted for review and those activities that can be conducted without IRB review and approval. We will also review available tools that are useful for making these determinations. There are clear examples of research known to not require IRB review, and some cases, when the IRB Administration Office should assist in making the determination.
- CURES Seminar Series Presents: Wearable Electrochemical Gas Sensor Arrays for Real-Time Air Quality Monitoring
- June 2 2016 at 12:30 PMIntegrative Biosciences CenterThe Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (IEHS) / Center for Urban Responses to Environmental Stressors (CURES) (P30E020957) Invite the University Community to our Thursday afternoon Seminar, "Wearable Electrochemical Gas Sensor Arrays for Real-Time Air Quality Monitoring" Presented By Andrew Mason Ph.D. Associate Professor Advanced Micro System and Circuits (AMSAC) Group Michigan State University College of Engineering Join us in Seminar Room 1D 6135 Woodward Ave IBio Building Thursday, June 2nd 2016 12: 30 PM - 1: 30 PM For additional information, please contact Robert Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-577-5631
- More Events