- Submit a Usage Proposal form (PDF) to Core Manager for verification of capabilities
- Submit an Account form (PDF) to the Account Manager
- Contact Account Manager, Chemika Buffington 313-577-1036, email@example.com, for billing detail and to establish a user account
- Schedule Laboratory Safety training through WSU Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S).
- Provide certificate of completion of Laboratory Safety training to the Core staff
- Schedule Laboratory Orientation with nFab staff. 313-577-9529
- Read the nFab Safety Training Manual (PDF)
- Take and pass the Safety Quiz
- Sign the Release of Liability form (PDF) and submit to Core Manager
- Obtain ilab Username and Password
- Schedule equipment training. Must show competence before receiving access rights to nFab tools: Tool Request Form (PDF)
- Schedule equipment use on ilab
Note: In some cases the exact order is modified to fit schedules
nFab uses iLab for its scheduling of tools. One must obtain an iLab user account before being able to log into iLab.
Wayne State users
Please click on sign up to register for an account using your Wayne State AccessID.
For general instructions on how to reserve time on equipment calendars, please click on the link below.
For users external to Wayne State, please register for an iLab account by clicking on the sign up link at the upper right corner of this page. An account is required to make reservations on the core equipment calendars.