IBC Attachments for eProtocol
Standard Operating Procedure's (SOPs) and other attachments for eProtocol submissions
For applicants using the eProtocol format, some documents are still to be completed in the Word format. These documents must then be added to the eProtocol submission as attachments.
In vivo SOP: Please complete and attach this SOP if your proposed research involves the use of animal models
In vitro SOP: Please complete attach this SOP for all work to be performed in vitro
- For assistance with SOPs: Preparing a Standard Operating Procedure - Guidance from the IBC
Transgenic Drosophila are covered by the NIH Guidelines and IBC approval is required for this type of research activity. Through collaboration with the WSU Drosophila research community, the following SOP and guidance document were developed.
Drosophila SOP: Please complete this SOP if you are working with transgenic Drosophila
- For assistance with Drosophila SOPs: Guidance from the IBC
Select Agent and Select Agent Toxin SOPs and forms:
IBC approval is required for the possession, use, and transfer of unfractionated mixtures and purified preparations of biological toxins having high acute toxicity. This includes all toxins on the Select Agent list.
High acute toxicity is indicated by toxins with a LD50 of less than, or equivalent to, 100 nanograms/kg body weight.
IBC approval must be obtained prior to this material being brought onto WSU Campus.
- Select Agent/Toxin SOP
- Select Agent Toxin User Log - Please complete the top portion of this form
- Select Agent Toxin Destruction Form
Other e-protocol attachments:
Lentiviral Vector Protocols:
- Lentiviral Vector Exposure Response plan: (only page 3 needs to be submitted) If you are working with multiple lentiviral vectors then please consider categorizing the constructs based on risk and completing one form for each risk group identified