Sponsored Program Administration
SPA provides comprehensive support to members of the Wayne State University research community engaged in the preparation and submission of research proposals and the management of funded research projects.
The Sponsored Program Administration (SPA) Office within the Division of Research is responsible for the institutional oversight for Wayne State University’s external sponsored programs. In this capacity, SPA provides service to three distinct groups: 1) faculty, 2) the University, and 3) the sponsors. SPA plays a role throughout the lifecycle of the project that includes:
- Proposal preparation and submission.
- Award acceptance.
- Successful completion of the project objectives.
SPA provides training sessions for a wide range of topics including eProp preparation and submission, proposal budget development, Researcher’s Dashboard navigation, and generating Coeus web-reports.
- New Proposal & Award Policies and Procedures Guide - NSF 17-1
- Important message on updates to international travel requests
- Important Reminder: New electronic grant and contract proposal development system to be launched: Sign up for training today!
- eProp Evisions Test Environment