Sponsored Program Administration
Welcome to the WSU Sponsored Programs Administration. SPA offers services to faculty and grant administrators in support of their pursuit and management of external funding.
The Sponsored Program Administration (SPA) Office within the Division of Research is responsible for the institutional oversight for Wayne State University’s external sponsored programs. In this capacity, SPA provides service to three distinct groups: 1) faculty, 2) the University, and 3) the sponsors. SPA plays a role throughout the lifecycle of the project that includes:
- Proposal preparation and submission.
- Award acceptance.
- Successful completion of the project objectives.
SPA provides training sessions for a wide range of topics including eProp preparation and submission, proposal budget development, Researcher’s Dashboard navigation, and generating Coeus web-reports.
- Message from the National Science Foundation - Issuance of Revised NSF Award Terms and Conditions
- New Proposal & Award Policies and Procedures Guide - NSF 17-1
- Important message on updates to international travel requests
- NIH and AHRQ to require use of FORMS-D for proposals due on or after May 25, 2016