Researchers of Biobehavioral health in urban settings today
Vision of RoBUST
For Wayne State to be an international leader in the interdisciplinary field of urban biobehavioral health and transform the research and educational enterprise of the University by building an innovative, effective, and sustainable model of team science.
Mission of RoBUST
To prepare and educate the next generation of scientists who will be future leaders in the development and translation of urban biobehavioral health knowledge; to foster transdisciplinary urban biobehavioral health research at the University that will lead to improvements in health across the lifespan; and to translate research findings into community-engaged interventions, and partner with community stakeholders to develop and refine future research priorities.
- Register for the RoBUST 3rd Annual Fall Symposium - Biobehavioral Health Interventions - Sept. 29
- Call for Proposals - Researchers of Biobehavioral health in Urban Settings (RoBUST) @ WSU - due Dec. 1
- Wayne State awarded $2.74 million NIH grant to improve asthma management in youth
- RoBUST Fall Symposium, Friday October 7th 2016!
- RoBUST 2015 Call for Seed Grant Proposals