Welcome to Research Integrity
All Research Integrity operations are currently functional and operating under standard practices. Should this change, we will alert the WSU research community.
Research Integrity oversees Wayne State University's research ethics and safety for all of the university's research efforts.
Oversees all of the operations of the Office of Environmental Health and Safety including:
- Laboratory safety
- General health & safety
- Hazardous waste management
- Health and safety training
- Proper shipping of materials
- Environmental compliance
- Food safety
- President's proclamation on enhancing vetting capabilities and processes for detecting attempted entry into the United States by terrorists or other public-safety threats
- Important ClinicalTrials.gov Requirements
- Important News for International Travelers
- Wayne State receives full accreditation for human research protection program
- eProtocol launch for FCOI begins August 13