The Research Development office at Wayne State University offers the university research community a variety of professional development workshops and seminars, assistance with research proposal development on larger grants, manages a variety of internal funding opportunities aimed at maximizing faculty funding success, and coordinates limited submissions for external funding.
The research development staff assist with organizing research teams, particularly in key research areas such as brain, nano, lipids, sustainability, and many more areas.
- New Grant Leap funding program announced
- Online briefing on NIH's simplified peer review framework for NIH Research Project Grant (RPG) Applications
- Moore Inventor Fellows Limited Submission Opportunity Announcement
- Social Sciences Research Support Internal Funding Program Announced
- Arts and Humanities Research Support Program Announcement
- More events