For a printable PDF copy of emergency procedures for injuries/exposures require medical attention, fires, or hazardous material spills, visit here.
If you need assistance, call WSU Police at 313-577-2222.
Do not call 911.
Injuries/Exposures Requiring Medical Attention
- Emergencies: Call WSU Police for transport, if necessary, to Henry Ford Hospital at 2799 W. Grand Blvd. or Detroit Receiving Hospital at 4201 St. Antoine
- Non-emergencies during business hours M-F 8 AM to 4 PM: Henry Ford Medical Center – Harbortown Occupational Health, 3370 E. Jefferson, 313-656-1618
- Non-emergencies after hours: Henry Ford Hospital or Detroit Receiving Hospital
- After seeking medical attention, complete and submit a Report of Injury Form: Enterprise Risk Management & Insurance Programs, 313-577-3112, risk.wayne.edu
- Pull the closest fire alarm pull station and exit the bldg.
- Call the Wayne State Police at 313-577-2222
Hazardous Material Spills
- Emergency chemical spills and after-hours incidents: WSU Police 313-577-2222
- Non-emergency spills M-F 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM: Call WSU Office of Environmental Health & Safety at 313-577-1200