Cayuse Research Suite
All Internal and External Funding Opportunities are Created, Approved and Processed via Cayuse SP.
WSU strongly prefers the use of the Cayuse 424 for all federal funding opportunities (unless otherwise mandated by the sponsor).
Cayuse tracks research proposals and award activity, provides for streamlined internal routing and approval of proposals, facilitates submission to sponsor systems (Grants.gov), and stores proposal documents.
Cayuse allows users expanded access to proposal development, submission, and award information through a very simple, user-friendly interface.
The system includes the following features:
- Extra validations and error checking to ensure proposal will be error free upon submission to Grants.gov
- System-to-system data transmission for >99% of all Grants.gov opportunities
- Budget builder tool includes fringe benefits, F&A rates, inflation rates, and multi-year replication
- Proposal development (budget, narrative, compliance questions)
- Re-use data and copy proposals
- Robust routing and approval
- Database of all sponsored program activity
- Tracking of proposals and awards to subcontractors
- Intuitive User Interface
I'm an IPF approver for my unit. How do I authorize a proposal in Cayuse SP?
Training sessions are offered for all faculty and administration. For more information regarding training opportunities, please contact Tim Foley, email@example.com or 577-3726.