The Sponsored Program Administration (SPA) Office within the Division of Research is responsible for the institutional oversight for Wayne State University's external sponsored programs. In this capacity, SPA provides service to three distinct groups: 1) faculty, 2) the University, and 3) the sponsors. SPA plays a role throughout the lifecycle of the project that includes:
- Proposal preparation and submission.
- Award acceptance.
- Successful completion of the project objectives.
- Notice from National Institutes of Health - Adjusted Timeline for Requiring Two-Factor Authentication to Access eRA Modules Using Login.Gov or InCommon Federated Accounts
- Updated information from the National Science Foundation about the government shutdown
- New Research Policy: Health Insurance Expenditures "" Fellowships and Training Grants Policy
- Important news from NSF: Changes to the way the research community registers for NSF accounts and maintains account and user profile information
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE - PAPPG (NSF 18-1) Policy Changes and Proposal Compliance Checking Updates Coming to FastLane and Research.gov on 1/29/18