Education and training
In broadening its responsibility for the institutional oversight of Wayne State University's externally funded programs, Sponsored Program Administration provides training sessions for a wide range of topics including Cayuse proposal preparation and submission, proposal budget development, Researcher's Dashboard navigation, and generating web-reports. Regularly held training sessions will be offered; please check the SPA Home Page for scheduled events. Additionally, one-on-one or small group sessions are available as needed . For details or answers to questions, please contact Tim Foley, SPA Training Coordinator, at 577-8357 or email email@example.com.
- Cayuse Research Suite
- Sponsored Projects Fundamentals
- Proposal Budget Development
- Working with SPA
- F&A - Indirect Costs - Overhead
- Cost Principles for Sponsored Projects *
- Sponsored Projects - Departmental Administration *
The following links provide useful information for the administrative endeavors of Wayne State University's research community. Please note that the information provided therein is general and not necessarily specific or applicable to WSU, Sponsored Program Administration or the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- NIH Extramural Nexus: Information regarding extramural funding from the NIH
- NIH Grant Programs: A comprehensive listing of NIH activity codes which differentiate research-related programs
- NIH eRA Modules, User Guides, and Documentation: Overview of NIH resources and aids for eRA systems and requirements
- NCURA 1959 YouTube Channel: Brief video snippets covering everything from proposal submission to award closeout
- We Are SPA