Protocol application forms
The IACUC is now using an online submission process (eProtocol). Please review Submitting an Animal Research Protocol for assistance.
- If you plan to submit an amendment to add personnel in eProtocol, please consider first submitting the following form via email (email@example.com) if that person has not yet been trained by the DLAR:
VAMC funding applications (formerly requiring an ACORP) should be submitted using eProtocol. Contact the IACUC office with questions.
Campus animal transfer and/or transport
How to transfer animals between IACUC protocols and/or request transport of live animals between buildings on campus: FLOW CHART
Housing outside DLAR animal facilities forms
- Mouse Husbandry Agreement Checklist (.doc)
- Rat Husbandry Agreement Checklist (.doc)
- Zebrafish Husbandry Agreement Checklist (.doc) (new - April 2020)
- Satellite Housing Room Log (PDF)
- DLAR Census Sheet (.doc)
page revised 4/28/2020